PEMF – A Miracle to Better Life?
Getting healthier cells is the goal of living a long, pain-free life. The regular maintenance of body cells is essential to slow down the aging process and decrease the risk of dysfunction of cells causing health issues and pain. The health of a human body is proportional to the health of our cells. If your cells are dysfunctional for a long period of time this can lead to various diseases and conditions.
This is where Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF) can help you in balancing and healing your cells daily in a very short time. PEMFT Canada carries devices that are helpful in this case. PEMF mats, are simple, yet a very advanced method of medical science. It is a mat on which you can lay down and heal your body by the help of magnetic pulses that heals cells and much more.
You can either use a PEMF treatment device alone or can use different therapies along with it. This can help the cells in rebalancing and curing the dysfunctional cells faster.
Dr. Oz shares his review and experience with PEMF Devices and Therapy
Benefits of PEMF Therapy
The PEMF is useful for:
- Reducing pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Reduce chronic joint pain
- Treating and reducing migraines and headaches
- Reducing Fibromyalgia pain
- Reducing and controlling inflammation
- Reduce tension and stress from the body, reducing the pain, inflammation and platelet adhesion.
- Improving your energy level, blood circulation and oxygenation of tissues, cholesterol level, blood pressure, quality of sleep, the capability of regenerating cells, detoxification of cells and uptake of nutrients.
- Balancing immune system.
- Stimulating DNA and RNA
- Relaxing and healing the muscles
- Accelerating the rate of repair of soft tissues and bones. (improved healing from sport injuries / accidents)
People have been using the PEMFs for decades in different medical disciplines and conditions. The results of PEMF treatment can be seen in both humans and animals. PEMFs have been a research priority for the National Institutes of Health. Use of PEMF therapy devices (like the Omnium 1 and iMRS devices) where many are specifically used for fusion of broken bones, to heal pain and wounds and helping in tissue swelling. Various renowned organizations and standards have regarded therapeutic PEMF devices as completely safe for usage.